Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Hush-Hush is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website. We state our commitment to this in Website Accessibility.
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the National Disability Authority’s Code of Practice on Accessibility of Public Services and Information Provided by Public Bodies. (The National Disability Authority’s Centre for Excellence in Universal Design has an introduction to policy and legislation relevant to Universal Design in Ireland.)
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
The website currently has conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on October 6th, 2021.
Areas for improvement and time-lines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 by December 6th, 2021.
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
- Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]